Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian education Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A (ED GRANTS 020118 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian education Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.060.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2018 Part I of Electronic Application System for Indian Education (EASIE) Applications Available February 5, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of EASIE Part I March 8, 2018. Part II of EASIE Applications Available April 9, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of EASIE Part II May 17, 2018. Note Applicants must meet the deadlines for both EASIE Part I and Part II to be eligible to receive a grant. Any application not meeting the EASIE Part I or Part II deadline will not be considered for funding. Failure to submit the required supplemental documentation, described under Content and Form of Application Submission in section IV of this notice, by the EASIE Part I or II deadline will result in an incomplete application that will not be considered for funding. The Office of Indian Education (OIE) recommends uploading the documentation at least two days prior to each deadline date to ensure that any potential submission issues are resolved prior to the deadlines..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1,300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) for Sustainability and Innovation Collaborative – (MUSIC)
Previous opportunity: Innovative Technologies to Deliver Genome Editing Machinery to Disease-relevant Cells and Tissues (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 020118 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|4112 FY18 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0011||Operation, Use and Maintenance of the Independence Visitor Center|
|ED GRANTS 020518 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) CFDA Number 84.101A|
|DE FOA 0001841||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 004||Media Curriculum Development for Iraqi Educators and Policymakers|
|72061218NFO00002||Higher Education Activity in Malawi|
|ED GRANTS 022018 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement Program CFDA Number 84.358A|
|P18AS00070||FY18 American Sign Language Conservation Corps Crew Working|
|NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC||EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) for Sustainability and Innovation Collaborative – (MUSIC)|
|ND NOFO 18 105||TechCamp South Asia for Women Social Entrepreneurs|
|C NOFO 18 100||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|005 FY2018||HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|72062018APS00002||Addressing Education in Northeast Nigeria|
|ED GRANTS 030218 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 030218 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E|
|SFOP0004203||2019 Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship Graduate Program|
|ED GRANTS 030918 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|HE1254 18 R 9999||Grants to Military-Connected Local Educational Agencies for Academic and Support Programs (MCASP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 020118 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: