Apply for NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) for Sustainability and Innovation Collaborative – (MUSIC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent Due March 23, 2018 Proposals Due May 22, 2018 1159 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian education Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 18 105||TechCamp South Asia for Women Social Entrepreneurs|
|C NOFO 18 100||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|005 FY2018||HOMESTAY SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|72062018APS00002||Addressing Education in Northeast Nigeria|
|ED GRANTS 030218 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 030218 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP) Grants to Developers for the Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E|
|SFOP0004203||2019 Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship Graduate Program|
|ED GRANTS 030918 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 04||Exploring American Values Exchange Program|
|HE1254 18 R 9999||Grants to Military-Connected Local Educational Agencies for Academic and Support Programs (MCASP)|
|RFI 388 18 0001||USAID/Bangladesh Request for Information on Skills Development of Bangladeshi Youth to acquire New or Improved Employment|
|ED GRANTS 032118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032118 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Supporting Effective Educator Development (SEED) Program CFDA Number 84.423A|
|ED GRANTS 032318 001||Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA): Native American and Alaska Native Children in School Program CFDA Number 84.365C|
|P18AS00122||Alaska SeaLife Center Marine Science Interpretation Internship|
|K NOFO 18 103||Anti-TIP International Youth Champions Conclave|
|SFOP0004327||Science Envoy Program Administrative Support|
|72049218RFA00004||Gabay (Guide): Strengthening Inclusive Education for Blind/Deaf Children|
|ND NOFO 18 106||Youth Leaders as Change Makers|
|ND NOFO 18 109||Documentary Film Making for Social Activism|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH18ZHA002N MUSIC", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.