Apply for FTA 2019 003 TPM
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $42,335,024.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 125 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Literacy State Development (CLSD) Program CFDA Number 84.371C
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2019 003 TPM
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2019 003 TPM) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|A19AC00027||Reconstruct 7 Brdges in Kay County, OK|
|NPS 19 NERO 0036||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|693JK319NF0010||Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2019 011 RSUTAT||Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center|
|FTA 2019 005 TPM NRTAP||National Rural Transit Assistance Program|
|693JJ319NF00004||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|693JJ919R000078||Pain Management Evidence-Based Guideline|
|NPS 19 NERO 0118||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|FR CRS 19 001||FY 2019 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI)|
|FR SEC 19 001||FY19 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|VA HRTG 2019||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR CRS 19 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FTA 2019 010 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FR SAN 19 001||FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project|
|FR FSP 19 002||FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program|
|FR LEL 20 001||FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program|
|FTA 2020 001 TPM||Access and Mobility for All Pilot Program|
|FR MPS 20 001||Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program (Maglev Program)|
|FR RAE 20 001||FY18 & FY19 Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2019 003 TPM", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.