Apply for FM DTG 20 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT-Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supplemental Fiscal Year 2020 – Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.235.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2020 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FM DTG 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM DTG 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR MPS 20 002||FY20 Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program|
|FR SEC 20 001||FY20 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|693JJ321NF NSFTLP||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FR AMT 20 006||FY20 Amtrak Operations Simulation for Implementing Passenger Rail Service, New Orleans, LA to Mobile, AL|
|FTA 2020 014 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM DTG 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.