Apply for G20AS00123
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,883.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Supplemental Fiscal Year 2020 – Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00123
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00123) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00122||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00121||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Cost CESU|
|G20AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G20AS00112||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00119||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00127||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W81XWH 20 PCARP TRPA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCARP IDA||DoD Pancreatic Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4877||Rock Art Management Plan Support Fort Hunter Ligget|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0036||: Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destructive Testing and Structural Health Monitoring|
|W81XWH 20 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|FR RRD 20 003||FY20 Wireless Digital Train Line (WiDTL) for Passenger Trains - Phase III|
|L20AS00103||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (Two Task Statements)|
|L20AS00102||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)|
|L20AS00104||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20LUSTR B5||Lunar Surface Technology Research (LuSTR) Opportunities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00123", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.