Apply for SFOP0006282
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Community Security and Access to Justice in Syria" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: The Global Equality Fund
Previous opportunity: National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006282
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006282) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL20GR0004 WHPHAITI HNPEVALS 11202019||HNP Promotion 31 Medical Evaluations|
|OVW 2020 17672||OVW FY 2020 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program|
|OVW 2020 17563||OVW FY 2020 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Grant Program|
|OVW 2020 17677||OVW FY 2020 Grants to Tribal Governments to Exercise Special Domestic Violence Criminal Jurisdiction|
|BJA 2019 17794||Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice|
|DOJ 2020 6396||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation|
|OVW 2020 17692||OVW FY 2020 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program|
|COPS CPD MICROGRANTS 2020||COPS-CPD-MICROGRANTS-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 16831||OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|OJJDP 2020 16832||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16833||OJJDP FY 20 VOCA TTA for Child Abuse Professionals|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006282", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.