YPP Diverse Youth Intern Program - WICA (NPS NOIP19AC00124)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "YPP Diverse Youth Intern Program - WICA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,368.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: MT (BLM) Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
Previous opportunity: White-Nose Syndrome Grants to States and Tribes - FY19
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0010||Expand Youth and Community Engagement|
|NPS 19 NERO 0011||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore shorebird science|
|BS 2019 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|P19AS00100||2019 Denali Sled Dog Kennels Interns|
|7200AA19APS00009||Blended Finance: Leveraging Private Capital and Supporting Entrepreneurs to Achieve Education Development Outcome in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|P19AS00110||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|ED GRANTS 041519 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education’s Perkins Innovation and Improvement|
|ED GRANTS 041619 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 041919 005||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Impact Aid Discretionary Construction Grant Program CFDA Number 84.041C|
|P19AS00118||Archeological Research Associates|
|72011519APS00001||Uzbekistan Education Reform|
|ND NOFO 19 110 REPOST||World Affairs in Theory and Practice|
|ND NOFO 19 109 REPOST||Smart Cities Collaboration Competition|
|ND NOFO 19 108 REPOST||Supporting Her Empowerment via Digital Tools|
|P19AS00126||Media Outreach Intern|
|P19AS00131||Rehabilitating sections of the Historic Chilkoot Trail|
|SFOP0005804||Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship|
|SFOP0005805||2020 Foreign Affairs Information Technology (FAIT) Fellowship|
|M NOFO 19 109||Conference “Opportunities for U.S.-Indian Higher Education STEM Collaboration”|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 001 040119||Media Education Program (MEP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: