Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India (M NOFO 18 109)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2018 VOCA Victim Assistance
Previous opportunity: CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (M NOFO 18 109) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF5229||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|693JJ318NF5228||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|72026318RFA00002||Centers of Excellence|
|P18AS00194||Sea Turtle Monitoring Internship- Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|NOI P18AC00447||Chickasaw and Choctaw Student Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 050118 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education: Assistance for Arts Education Development and Dissemination (AAEDD) CFDA Number 84.351D|
|NPS 18 NERO 0031||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|ED GRANTS 050718 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Assistance for Arts Education Program: Arts in Education National Program CFDA Number 84.351F|
|P18AS00207||Youth Recycling Stewards Partnership at Golden Gate NRA|
|K NOFO 18 107||Food Diplomacy: A Recipe for Entrepreneurship|
|P18AS00215||Chattahoochee River NRA Youth Internships FY-2018|
|P18AC00499||Rehabilitation of Meriwether Lewis Trails and Highland Rim Section of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail|
|ED GRANTS 051118 001||Teacher Quality Partnership Grant Program|
|P18AS00209||Clearing of Overlooks and Trail Maintenance|
|ED GRANTS 051418 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Centers for International Business Education Program CFDA Number 84.220A|
|RFI 306 18 00001||USAID/Afghanistan Support for Higher Education|
|ND NOFO 18 116||Strengthening U.S.-India Relations through Jazz|
|ED GRANTS 051618 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Center to Improve Social and Emotional Learning and School Safety: Cooperative Agreement CFDA Number 84.424B|
|ED GRANTS 051618 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 051618 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "M NOFO 18 109", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: