Apply for USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001
- The Department of Agriculture, Scientific Cooperation and Research 10.961 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scientific Cooperation Research Program (SCRP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.961.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 01, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: The National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP) Career Services and Training Grants Reopening for Select Service Areas
Previous opportunity: St. Lucia ConnectEd under YouthPower 2 (YP2)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 21 S||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Standing Supplemental NOFO|
|KV SU 12192020 0952||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 12192020 0115||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 12192020 0126||Opportunity title from S2S|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T145947||Test Automation 20201219T145947|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T145322||Test Automation 20201219T145322|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T150632||Test Automation 20201219T150632|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T144419||Test Automation 20201219T144419|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|RDBCP VAPG 2021||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|KV SU 01162021 0908||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001041||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 21 S||FY 2021 FFPr Standing NOFO|
|KV SU 02202021 0651||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 03202021 0842||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 21 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA AMS TM FSMIP G 21 0004||Federal-State Marketing Improvement Program (FSMIP)|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 21 001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
|USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104||Outreach Education and Technical Assistance for Farm Service Agency Programs, Functions and Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.