River Water Resource Protection Program and Restoration Demonstration Sites (BOR MP 17 N005)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "River Water Resource Protection Program and Restoration Demonstration Sites" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.508.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,332,112.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: CESU UT Weather Station Operation & Maintenance
Previous opportunity: Western Washington Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office Fisheries Restoration Opportunities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 17 N005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0095||Design and Implement Research Learning Center Activities in Acadia National Park|
|NWO CESU 17 11||WETLANDS/FLOODPLAINS MGT – EDWARDS AFB|
|NPS 17 NERO 0103||Citizen Science Workshops for Managers, Interpreters, and Scientists|
|F17AS00222||Delta Smelt Individual Based Life Cycle Model: Improvement and Application|
|NWO CESU 17 26||EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE (EAFB) CONSVERATION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (CLEO) SUPPORT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0105||Lower Delaware River W&SR Management Plan Implementation|
|F17AS00350||Propagation Support Specialist for Ash Meadows Fish Conservation Facility|
|NPS 17 NERO 0110||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0111||Sudbury, Assabet, Concord (SuAsCo) Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NWO CESU 17 28||NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM NAFB, CAFB, & NTTR, NEVADA|
|BOR MP 17 N025||Drivers of Delta Smelt Health Condition and Reproduction|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30691||Assessment of Prairie Nymph Population and Development of a Habitat Management Plan|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 31158||Digital Documentation and Condition Assessments of Threatened Archeological Sites in Everglades National Park|
|F17AS00354||Endagered Species Conservation|
|F17AS00355||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 29821||Statistical Support for Southeast Region I&M Networks|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 28906||Southeast Coast Network Science Support|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30558||Paleoecology and Paleoclimate at the Turner River Mound Complex|
|P17AS00444||Ecological Restoration and Landscape Revegetation at Four Pacific Northwest Parks|
|NPS 17 NERO 0115||Implement White Clay Creek Wild and Scenic River Watershed Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 17 N005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: