Apply for P19AS00423
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to award to River Network under Cooperative Agreement P16AC00723. Applications will not be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $53,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati
Previous opportunity: FY19 BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00423
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00423) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS OR MULTI GEN0010329||Farm Bill Implementation Assistance in Oregon|
|P19AS00433||NOTICE OF INTENT: Revitalizing the Exhibitions of Chapin Mesa Archaeological Museum|
|NPSNOIWHSA1900914||Fence and Public Improvement Projects|
|P19AS00435||Interpretation support; orienting visitors to recreational activities and information on natural and cultural resources|
|P19AS00436||NOTICE OF INTENT: Restoring Biotic Diversity in Lehmann Lovegrass Dominated Grasslands: Fertile Islands|
|P19AS00441||Develop a Groundwater Management Tool|
|P19AS00254||Interns to Provide Educational Programs at Death Valley NP|
|P19AS00045||Biological Monitoring on Deferred Maintenance Projects, Endangered Species Act, Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00443||A study of current flammable forest material due to, insect-induced tree and tall evergreen shrub mortality rates.|
|P19AS00444||Assessing Endangered Black Abalone Recruitment at Channel Islands National Park, Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00450||Providing native plant species protection from introduced invasive exotic plant species that are critical threats to forest ecosystems|
|P19AS00452||Interpretation support; orienting visitors to recreational activities and information on natural and cultural resources in three operational districts|
|USGS FA 19 0300||Notice of Intent: 1:100,000 Mapping of Bayfield and Jefferson Counties|
|P19AS00455||Long-term water level monitoring at the Courthouse Wash Monitoring Well, Grand County, Utah|
|P19AS00457||Groundwork Elizabeth Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|P19AS00460||Effects of Wildfire on Salamander Populations|
|P19AS00463||Upper San Pedro Grasslands Watershed Restoration Methods|
|N624731920013||Mammal, Amphibian, Reptile, And Invertebrate Surveys On Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station Flagstaff, Arizona|
|BOR PN 19 N005||Operations and Maintenance American Falls West Boat Ramp Recreation Area|
|P19AS00465||Geologic Resource Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00423", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.