Apply for P19AS00550
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Cave and Karst Research Institute" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Rutherford, Williamson, Cheatham, Robertson, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson and Cannon Counties, Tennessee
Previous opportunity: Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00550
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00550) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00554||Bridging the Watershed|
|PASCNB NOFO FY 19 02||Looking to 2040: Developing Next-Generation Leaders and Policy Thinkers of the U.S.-Australia Partnership in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|SAG10019GR0054||The Role of the Media in Countering Violent Extremism|
|P19AS00562||Digitize Historic Photos for Yosemite National Park Archives|
|P19AS00567||Abandoned Mine Closure Work at California|
|P19AS00570||Kahuku Ranch Cultural Resources GIS Data Collection|
|NPS 19 NERO 0127||Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS|
|P19AS00577||Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service|
|NOI ILAB 19 02||Campos de Esperanza|
|DHS 19 MT 029 000 99||FY19 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 19 MT 047 000 99||FY19 Pre-Disaster Mitigation|
|SFOP0006146||Copy of Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0006149||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00550", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.