MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, IRONWOOD REMOVAL, WAKE ISLAND (NWO CESU 17 8)
- The Department of Defense, Omaha District in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, IRONWOOD REMOVAL, WAKE ISLAND" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.632.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 03, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $142,150.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: R1 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NWO CESU 17 8) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 17 F003||Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0084||Forage Fish Sampling|
|NPS 17 NERO 0021||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NWO CESU 1717||BALD AND GOLDEN EAGLE PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE STRATEGY|
|NWO CESU 17 7||BMGR, LUKE AFB, MCAS YUMA INRMP UPDATES|
|EPA R5WPDG 2017||FY17 Region 5 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F17AS00152||Weber's draba project|
|NWO CESU 17 18||FT AP HILL WILDLIFE TECHNICIAN SUPPORT|
|EPA REG1 17 01||FY17 and FY18 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F17AS00161||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|CENWO SIKES CA FY17||Omaha District FY17 Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 01||FY17 and FY18 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG04 17 02||FY17 Region IV Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0097||Tribal Perspectives for and Values of Resources Downstream of Glen Canyon Dam|
|EPA G2017 ORD E1||Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research|
|N40080 17 2 0002||BALD EAGLE BANDING NAVAL AIR PATUXENT RIVER MD|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0120||Genomic mechanisms that underlie lack of recovery of Prince William Sound herring following the 1990's collapse|
|SOL 521 17 000011||USAID Reforestation Project|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 17 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NWO CESU 17 8", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: