Apply for RFA DK 21 501
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: Revision to the Longitudinal Monitoring of Pancreas Architecture in the Type 1 Diabetes in Acute Pancreatitis Consortium - Data Coordinating Center (T1DAPC-DCC) (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.847.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Special Issue Resource Centers (CSSIRCs)
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Arkansas Technical Assistance Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DK 21 501
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DK 21 501) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DK 21 007||Standardization of C-Peptide and HbA1C Measurements Program (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|FOR FD 20 021||Advance conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS)|
|FOR FD 20 020||Manufactured Food Regulatory Program Alliance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DK 21 501", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.