Apply for 21 623
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 18, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Direct Air Capture Combined With Dedicated Long-Term Carbon Storage, Coupled to Existing Low-Carbon Energy
Previous opportunity: American Instructors for English Lounge Series Program at the American Spaces Korea (seven American Spaces)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 623
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 623) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MCSBAA17 01||MCS BAA 17-01|
|21 626||NSF-DFG Lead Agency Activity in Chemistry and Transport in Confined Spaces|
|DE FOA 0002579||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|21 627||Research on the Science and Technology Enterprise: Indicators, Statistics, and Methods|
|O NIJ 2021 171008||W.E.B. Du Bois Program of Research on Reducing Racial and Ethnic Disparities in the Justice System, Fiscal Year 2021|
|21 628||Centers for Innovation and Community Engagement in Solid Earth Geohazards|
|22 501||Mathematical and Physical Sciences Ascending Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|22 500||Building Research Capacity of New Faculty in Biology|
|22 504||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|22 503||Launching Early-Career Academic Pathways in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences (LEAPS-MPS)|
|22 506||Research and Mentoring for Postbaccalaureates in Biological Sciences|
|22 505||Human Networks and Data Science|
|21 604||Harnessing the Data Revolution (HDR): Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II|
|22 509||CISE Community Research Infrastructure|
|22 508||Biodiversity on a Changing Planet|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|22 511||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs, Large|
|DE FOA 0002571||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|W911NF 22 S 0002||Targeted Evaluation of Ionizing Radiation Exposure (TEI-REX)|
|22 513||Organismal Response to Climate Change|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 623", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.