Apply for DOS PAS SLO 2021 002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Slovenia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Arkansas Technical Assistance Projects
Previous opportunity: BENCH SCALE TESTING OF DIRECT AIR CAPTURE COMPONENTS (TRL 3) AND INITIAL ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR CARBON CAPTURE, UTILIZATION AND STORAGE SYSTEMS FROM AIR (TRL 6)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS PAS SLO 2021 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS PAS SLO 2021 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS CMR FY21 07||Yaounde “Festival of Cameroonian and World Dishes” – American Representation|
|21 PHL NOFO YSEALI2022||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance|
|PAS ZAF FY21 05||U.S. Mission to South Africa Public Diplomacy Section Call for Proposals to Advance Women in Business, Mitigate Climate Change, Improve Media Literacy, Celebrate Black History Month, Counter Gender-Based Violence, and Expand University Partnerships|
|BER APS FY21 001||FY21 Annual Program Statement|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART||PAS Budapest - Student Artist in Residence|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 004||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 006||Engaging with civil society organizations and local audiences to promote LGBTQI+ Rights and Inclusion|
|PAS COL 2021 AC||Developing mini documentary film series with success stories of past and current U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) projects|
|STI400 21 PAS CA 001||Tajik-American Battle of the Bands|
|PAS LUSAKA AFCP 2022||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|BER APS FY22 001||FY22 Annual Program Statement|
|EAPGZ 22 GR 001 01042022||Guangzhou, China Climate Art Installation|
|PASNOFO 22 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2022)|
|SFOP0008572||Official U.S. Presentation at the 18th International Architecture Biennale|
|TOKYO PAS FY22 01 14||Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of U.S.-Japan Baseball Diplomacy|
|2023NEA04PA||NEA Partnership Agreements, FY2023|
|PDS BUD FY22 NOFO ART||PDS Budapest – Student Artist in Residence|
|NEAPS2201||NEA Musical Theater Songwriting Challenge for High School Students|
|NEAPS2202||Independent Film and Media Arts Field-Building Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS PAS SLO 2021 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.