Apply for CP GT3 20 001
- The Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Council-Selected Restoration Component 2020 Funded Priorities List 3a" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 87.051.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2025 Applications are accepted on a rolling basis..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,880,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment Policy
Previous opportunity: Strengthening environmental health capacity (EHC) to detect, prevent, and control environmental health hazards through data-driven, evidence-based approaches
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CP GT3 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CP GT3 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00048||Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|F20AS00066||NAWCA 2021-2 Canada Grants|
|F20AS00069||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F20AS00070||FY 2020 Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F20AS00071||Fiscal Year 2020 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|USDA FS 2020 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2020|
|L20AS00097||BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project|
|L20AS00101||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CP GT3 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.