Apply for G20AS00061
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $76,788.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Justice Involved Women: Developing an Agency Wide Approach Curriculum Update and Pilot
Previous opportunity: DoD Melanoma, Technology Development Partnership Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00061
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00061) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G20AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|W81XWH 20 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP IIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP EIRA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 NETP SIA||DoD Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson’s, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81EW1 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PCPRNA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Prostate Cancer Pathology Resource Network Award|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0020||Genotyping to Identify Pallid Sturgeon Broodstock, Reproduction, and Recruitment|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0022||Evaluating Vegetation Growth Model with In Situ Experiments|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0019||SAV Restoration in Anacostia / Potomac River|
|BOR PN 20 N002||Tualatin River Fisheries Enhancement Activities|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 KCRP AKCIECIA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Investigator Award|
|20 576||Plant Biotic Interactions|
|20 575||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|FR 6400 N 56||Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|S20AS00009||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|20 578||NSF-DFG Lead Agency Activity in Electrosynthesis and Electrocatalysis|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP ADTBI||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Accelerating Diagnostics for Traumatic Brain Injury Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00061", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.