Apply for G19AS00080
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $78,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY19 BROWNFIELDS TRAINING, RESEARCH, AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE GRANT
Previous opportunity: Integrated Resource Management Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00080
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00080) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain|
|G19AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G19AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G19AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G19AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G19AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G19AS00092||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00080", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.