Apply for DE FOA 0002402
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BENCH SCALE TESTING OF DIRECT AIR CAPTURE COMPONENTS (TRL 3) AND INITIAL ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR CARBON CAPTURE, UTILIZATION AND STORAGE SYSTEMS FROM AIR (TRL 6)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition
Previous opportunity: Community Safety Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002402
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002402", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.